<VV> Libeled again!

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 06:26:14 EDT 2011

 Well, there was the Crosley Hot Shot...

John Roberts

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Lee <chaz at properproper.com>
To: 'Ramon Rodriguez III' <corvairgrymm at gmail.com>; virtualvairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Sat, Oct 1, 2011 9:47 pm
Subject: Re: <VV> Libeled again!

My mistake !

I figured anyone who knows anything about cars would assume that "American"
was implied, since there are dozens of European "sporty" cars that are true
"sports" cars (2-seaters) before the Corvair.

The important point that gets missed is that, among ALL the other cars,
Corvettes, T-Birds, MGs and Deusenberg SJ "Torpedo" Phaetons, most were
designed for the expensive sports car market.

The Corvair targeted the "economy" market, and took the "sports" car world
by surprise, first because it handled like a sports car, but was NOT
supposed to be a "sports" car, and second because it had a (REAL) back set!

What else did the Corvair do first, especially in its bracket ?

Charlie