<VV> Muriatic Acid Vs. Phosphoric Acid

Les Honke corvair at mymts.net
Sun Oct 2 11:42:38 EDT 2011

I've used phosphoric acid (bought a gallon of high % (85%?) from a food industry chemical supplier - it's lasted me for years). And recently picked up a gallon of Milk Stone Remover at the farm supply place - it's around 50% phosphoric acid in a mix of water and soap for cleaning. The motorcycle guys love it for derusting the inside of fuel tanks.

Les
Message: 7