<VV> jelly-like deposits in carb

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 23:09:20 EDT 2011

I took apart my carburetors on my 65 110 to see if I could find out
why it is running so poorly.  I was surprised to find clusters of
clear jelly-like deposits in the carb bowl.  I am told this is from
the ethanol in the gas.  What is the best fuel additive to clear this
up?  I assume it is also in the tank and throughout the fuel system.
John I.
 ________

 Yup..that's moisture and ethanol..

Just add the inline filter at the left rear wheel junction....

 The rest of the system is most likely OK...

otherwise your tank screen would've clogged first!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages