<VV> Pitman Arm & steering boxes, and ratios

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Tue Oct 4 00:11:49 EDT 2011

Good point ~ which probably explains why it is not ground and "ready to fly"
when I got it ~

I wondered why I couldn't just plug it in, but had to figure where to grind
it, to make it fit !

There had been a lot of confusion on the vagaries of "16:1" and "20:1"
ratios, both of which are apparently the same, just from different points of
view, so to speak ?  I've had a few people "correct" me when I say it's
"20:1" so I did the math and produced those pages in an attempt to explain
it, to myself !

Thanks for clearing up the year-wise specs too !

Charlie