<VV> Shopping for a Vair

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 4 14:26:14 EDT 2011

There are many places to look and I would suggest checking them all for the "right" car. As Ray states, Craigslist. Also check the CORSA website. You are a member,right? Try the different Corvair/car events. In Missouri last weekend there were 2 Corvairs for sale. How about your local club chapter. There are always members that seem to want to sell cars. Finding the "right" car (or house,wife,etc.)is never easy but can pay dividends in the long run. Depending on your definition of the "right" car you may look far and wide. Where are you located? What LM are you looking for?
(Corsa, Turbo, 4 door, A/C,convert, running/driving, restorable, survivor, and the list goes on and on.) Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Getting ready to go to the worlds largest Corvair swap meet in 2 weeks