<VV> Shopping for a Vair

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 4 14:55:32 EDT 2011

CORSA on line ADS is a good spot.  I think that can still be viewed by
non-CORSA members should that be your current status.

Marion, IN.  Would that be in Marion County?  You just missed the Hoosier
Show/Swap about 3 weeks ago.  There were about 50 Corvairs present, but
don't recall if any were for sale at the time.  Make contact with the local
club - Circle City Corvairs.

Later, JR