<VV> LOOKING FOR FC BACKUP LIGHT

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 09:11:23 EDT 2011

I am parting out the rustiest greenbrier i have ever had..and i have done a
 few. it has a pair of the nicest looking backup lights on it. of course
they are  rusty junk. I am looking for (in my dreams?) 2 or better yet , 4 of
the  same looking rectangular lights for my rampy and crampy.
i will try to include a picture here , and there should be pictures of this
 "fine unit?" on the cnycorvair.com website soon. parts will be taken off
it and  stored as i get time. the motor is hanging by the axles because the
mounts  rusted thru...tranny case is a ball of white corrosion. being only
54,000 miles  , i hope to find good steering gear and boomerang to help offset
my costs of the  car and flatbed transport  for 55 miles somehow...
there are 2 roll bars in it , look like after market, but i do not remember
 ever seeing them before.
ANY leads to those neat looking lights would be appreciated. i have looked
at websites and LMC catalogs etc.
thanks, Tim Colson