<VV> Palm Springs Weekend - Adv.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 23:49:24 EDT 2011

In a little over two weeks, I will be traveling to Palm Springs for the Fan
 Belt Toss & Swap Meet. I will be bringing along a lot of Corvair parts, as
 well as my Silicone Wire Systems products.  If you have a specific
request,  like a special wire set color, Hub adapter or other racing items, like
the  Tie-rod Bump-steer kit or Fast Ratio Flaming River box, please let me
know and I  will be sure to bring it for you. The Fan Belt Toss, this year
hosted by Corsa  West, is sure to be a fun weekend! C U there!

Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems
San Jose, CA