<VV> Barn Finds

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Fri Oct 7 20:34:36 EDT 2011

Sounds like the Spyder convert that some guy said was "mint, no rust
anywhere" and that I could drive it the 600 miles home.  Good thing I
decided to trailer it, since all it cost me was the trailer rental, when we
could not even dislodge it from the swamp !  It was so rusted, it would have
broken if we tried to pull it out!

Last time I take a guy's work for the condition of a car over the phone
(this was before email)

Charlie