<VV> Remembering " Da Chuckster"

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 9 07:52:12 EDT 2011

I first met Chuck at the St. Louis convention in 1998.
Chuck paid a visit to Corvair Alley in 2005 and had dinner with my wife
Janet and I.
I'm glad I knew Da Chuckster.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com

 This weekend marks the one year anniversary of the passing of CORSA
 member and Corvair Atlanta past president Chuck Armer. His absence from
 many gatherings, (as well as his sense of humor, which was noted many
 times in VV), has been missed by many who knew him personally and through
 Virtual Vairs.
 Chuck was a friend to many In CORSA, and loved to travel to many shows
 and events across the country, either driving or trailering his beloved
 black Corsa coupe, "Darth Vair".
 Please take a moment and reflect on any memories you may have of "da
 Chuckster". A friend to so many, and most likely, sadly missed by every
 one of them still.
 Kelly Parker