<VV> FourFourDoorDoorsForFreeInFlorida

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sun Oct 9 21:17:04 EDT 2011

Loading up the trailer with junk and have 4 late model sedan doors that I don't need that I will get 12 cents a pound for. Useable?repairable ? too good to scrap but I don't need them. Also Have a complete 65 500 sports sedan that I will be taking a Sawzall to shortly $200.00, Been trying to sell it as a parts car , but have had no interest. Starting to sound like Charlie Dye....

Ed Lindsay- 1/2 mile off I-10 in Florida < Exit 22.  850 994 2161

                                                    Ed

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone..........