<VV> LM Bench to Buckets

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:49:13 EDT 2011

"I just wonder if there are any cautions about
drilling through wiring or lines which may be along the side of the "tunnel"
below?"

I think the sides of the belly pan are very close to where the bolts would need to go. The floor is also too low which means the bolts would have to be very long and have something to take up the space between the floor and the seat brackets.
There is a thread about this on the Corvair.Center/Phorum which includes a picture of the bracket someone made to duplicate the factory part.
Ed