<VV> Thermostat operating temperature

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:57:03 EDT 2011

I think I read somewhere that the thermostats start to open up at about
250 degrees, and they try to keep the exiting air at around that temp.
There are a lot of variables to think about but a oven test may not be
indicative of what is happening in the thermostats actual environment.
And it would make sense that you would have higher temp readings at the
cylinder. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Matt Nall