<VV> Barn ~ and swamp ~ Finds ... What lurks in their minds ?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Tue Oct 11 13:48:33 EDT 2011

I see your point, ~ it is really infuriating, and I think you said it best,
“What do they think will happen when the buyer actually sees it ?”

I think they really believe that some people will buy it just because they
have so much invested already (i.e. "tipping point") ?

Maybe they really think it’s such a gem, that the rust and missing parts are
“not significant” ?

Who knows what lurks in their minds ?  I surely don’t want to go there !!!!

Charlie