<VV> Electrical problem

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 06:50:00 EDT 2011

I believe that changed in 1967, so the "marker" lights stayed on with the
headlights... I once had an anal retentive cop try to give me a ticket for
that  about 10 years ago in my '65 Monza... I took the ticket to the police
chief  and asked that his employee stop pulling over cars that are older than
him to  give out non-moving violations... (the chief had old cars as well,
and the  before mentioned Barney Fife got a good butt chewing... just for
trying to be a  know-it-all)... I used to see that cop all the time, and he
never smiled. Thank  goodness I'm no longer in the area.
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 10/12/2011 9:45:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,