<VV> TV Corvair sighting

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 14 13:31:32 EDT 2011

My son was recently watching an old rerun of "Sanford and Son" and the very beginning where it shows the credits is a scene with Freds old Ford truck being driven by his son. In that scene for a quick second an old ('60?) Corvair 4 door is going in the opposite direction. It is a fast scene and you have to watch closely to see it. I believe if it is a '60 the car would have been about 10-12 years old then. My wife is the one that saw it.
Timothy Shortle in (perfect-no snow in the last 8 days)Durango Colorado 81301