<VV> Barn ~ and swamp ~ Finds ... What lurks in the woods ?

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Sat Oct 15 08:52:29 EDT 2011

This is what happened to the rusty Sagan Spyder.
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2559978060031448095jGChOV I am presently
fitting the hood and engine lid.  I painted it just before the warm weather
went away.  Now to assembly.  You may see the process here
http://rides.webshots.com/album/233356382dqYpqr  Was it worth it - I don't
know.  I have done all the work on the vehicle.

Dennis Dorogi
Brocton, NY.