<VV> 2012 Convention

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 15 13:20:24 EDT 2011

I believe it is unlikely the calendar of events has been decided 9 months before the convention. But this group appears to be moving along swiftly. I look forward to being in Sturbridge in 9 months. I look forward to being in Palm Springs next week. I really enjoyed being in Missouri 2 weeks ago at the Roundup.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301