<VV> compression test

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Sat Oct 15 14:10:59 EDT 2011

Looks like we're ready to go again with the hot/cold valve adjustment
banter.  This will be the 534,127,001 time this has been hashed out on VV.
All neo-automotive engineers please chime in with your superior knowledge of
how to adjust Corvair engine valves.  All newbies please pay attention to
the neo-engineer experts.  Those GM engine designers.  What did they know
anyway?  And that valve adjustment procedure in the shop manual.  Who pays
any attention to that anyway?  Let's hear it boys!
Jack (stirring up the pot) in Las Vegas  :-)