<VV> Leak from 1/8" hole in Bell housing

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 15 21:40:10 EDT 2011

Kurt, The only thing that comes to mind to deal with it without removing the engine is to live with it. It is unlikely you will be having to add much oil due to this leak. Others may have better suggestions.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
3 Corvairs that run, drive, and leak (some) oil
21 Corvairs that sit and leak (some) oil