<VV> Clarks Oil Filters

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Oct 17 00:09:41 EDT 2011

My problem was there were no threads where the bolt goes. Of course I didn't notice until the special bolt got real tight way too soon! I had to use a different filter and bolt. I still have a new one without threads.

I have bought several Wix from Rock Auto recently instead of threading the C47c ones.

Frank DuVal