<VV> 66 accelerator linkage

O. B. Stewart obstew at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 16 22:22:36 EDT 2011

Need some help here, throttle response slow to speed up, peddle has to be moved about 1/4 before
rpm's come up,
I first thought that the piviot under the rear seat was rusted out , but that was not the problem,
also you cannot operate the linkage from the engine compartment, the throttle rod will not pull up
to open the carbs....
I looked at the linkage on the transmission and found that it did not appear to be correct, rod
linkage and piviot are in line, no way it can be correct, photo attached........

O. B. Stewart
Music City Corvair Club