<VV> I: REV BROACHING TOOL

nuswsletter brocciatura at virgilio.it
Mon Oct 17 09:22:46 EDT 2011

REV BROACHING TOOL

        F.P. Officina Meccanica s.r.l.
      Via Boito 337 - 41019 Soliera (MO)
      Cod.Fisc./P.Iva 02542120361
      Tel. 059/8570329 Fax. 059/8578480
      info at brocciatura.it

      Dear Sirs,
      herewith we'd like to draw your attention to our new and patented tool for broaching and slotting: the REV BROACHING TOOL.
      Let's discover it together!

       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upFxV6Dy0L0

      PURPOSE
      The Rev Broaching Tool enables you to broach and slot operating directly on the CNC machining centre or on the CNC lathe.
      It can be applied also on traditional machine tools like filing machines and slotting machines.
      Thanks to the symmetric adjustment it assures a high level of precision giving the chance to correct the unavoidable errors that occur in these kind of machinings.

      TARGET
      We checked that our tool is chosen for its advantages from differently-sized companies.
      Anyway it's quite out of the question that it was conceived to meet a need perceived in particular from small-medium sized Companies. As a matter of fact, these ones should either buy a proper machine tool or, as in the majority of cases, place the order for broaching and slotting to an another company with consequent material handlings and waste of energy and time.
      Thanks to the Rev Broaching Tool today broaching and slotting are possible directly inside your company picking up the piece from the machine finished and consequentially reducing the labour time and avoiding other toolings.

      SEMPLICITY AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
      You will get immediately aware of its easy-use and we are accompanying you in this new path providing you freely for the first purchases the necessary CNC program. It is a simple program that you will use every time changing only 4 variables.
      For each kind of need or request get in touch with us and we are giving you the technical assistance you may need.

      WEBSITE
      We invite you to register on our website http://www.brocciatura.com/ to consider the range of products, to have a look at the instructions and the suggested working parameters, to download our catalogue and to do online shopping.

      Thanks for your attention.

      Best regards.
      F.P. Officina Meccanica s.r.l.