<VV> Longing for the olden days!

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Oct 18 15:20:30 EDT 2011

On 10/18/2011 3:01 PM, Charles Lee wrote:

> Interestingly, I was only offered early models for free, which I hadn't realized until now.

I was offered plenty of late models along with the earlies, including
one 1965 Monza that I received twice!  First time, I sold it to a guy
for his kid to drive to college; when college was over he gave the car
back to me, and I sold it again!

Some years back, in a Communique article, I described the 1970s as the
glory days for Corvair enthusiasts, because the cars were plentiful and
cheap.

--Bob Marlow