<VV> '69 Parts

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 12:16:03 EDT 2011

In a message dated 10/19/2011 9:06:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lzdick at comcast.net writes:

What is  the best venue to offer parts from a  '69 Corvair?  eBay?
Craigslist?  A Corvair website?  The Corvair world is all new to  me.

It is a low mileage car that has been in storage since 1974.   I am using
the shell for a V-8 Vair...most everything else will be  available.

Rich - Most Corvair parts, except for the rare or unusual, are not worth
shipping any distance. You will probably offer stuff to be picked up. This
means  advertising locally, or to nearby Corvair clubs. The Corsa Communique
has a list  for all of the local clubs. You could send that list out to clubs
within some  radius. Craigslist will be the easiest, but you will get very
little money.

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA