<VV> a satisfying day (very little Corvair)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 23:55:17 EDT 2011

Thanks all for the kind words.  I know that anyone with even the most basic
mechanical knowledge could have made the repair if they used the most
critical tool.. logic!  As it is we're just thrilled to have gotten such a
bargain on the truck.  I may already have my first job lined up for the new
wheels...  possibly picking up a parts Corvair out in Detroit....... I just
need to find out if I'm going to have to rent a trailer again or if I can
borrow one this time.

Ray R.
Lake Ariel, PA