<VV> The GWFBT&SM Friday report!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 21 22:38:12 EDT 2011

Just rolled in a bit ago having gone to LA first to see dear mom. The Rampside is doing quite well so far clocking about 900 miles. Now it's on my way to the Welcome Party. I briefly talked with Andrew G of Corvairwild fame. Also Christy B. and Curt Shimp of NM. Wish you bwere here Matt. Timothy Shortle of Durango Colorado 81301 currently in Palm Springs