<VV> Wagon rubber, fuzzies, glass, windshield on ebay

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Sat Oct 22 19:54:01 EDT 2011

I finally got off my duff and listed a lot of my wagon stuff.  The
windshield is NOS shaded pre-DOT labels, and rare.  Everything is I
think reasonably priced.  I am flash-spyder and I think this link
will show the listings:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/flash-spyder/m.html?item=230690295992&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&vxp=mtr&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

I only cluttered your inbox because a lot of people have called off
and on about this stuff.  The complete rubber and fuzzies I was going
to sell for 500 and a lot of people strung me along and others said
it was cheaper at Clarks, etc.  So I looked it all up -- just shy of
$1,000.00 at Clarks -- I am much less but it is no longer 500 either!

Eric

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

For pictures:  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

(You can see why we love this state :-) )