<VV> LM turbos and no lower shrouds

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 06:30:38 EDT 2011

 Um, the stock system is not all that and a bag o' chips. Sorry. For those of us who have turbo cars, etc., the cooling is utterly inadequate. Removing the shrouds produces a noticeable drop in CHT and oil temperature.
Even on a non turbo car, if driven spiritedly, the cooling system runs out of breath.

So, there is, in fact a better system out there. GM simply failed to install it!!

John Roberts