<VV> LM turbos and no lower shrouds

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 15:39:21 EDT 2011

 My heater was always AWESOME! But my cooling never really was. Sure, an N/A 110 doesn't take anywhere near the amount of cooling as a jazzed up 180, but add air conditioning, and things are no longer really adequate.
And remember that same 110 and the 180 turbo have exactly the same cooling system. Clearly not a great idea by any stretch.

Drive a Corvair hard and spirited (why else would there be 140, 150 and 180 engines?) and there just ain't enough cooling at all.

John Roberts