<VV> LM turbos and no lower shrouds

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon Oct 24 18:46:15 EDT 2011

I will make you a bet that I can provide any one of my Corviars and
on a day over 100 degrees you will be absolutely unable to over heat
it by driving it -- at any remotely legal speed, on any grade, pusing
it hard -- you can even use the A/C on my coupe.  You simply cannot
do it.  I stand by that -- want to bet a lunch?  Eric

At 12:39 PM 10/23/2011, jvhroberts at aol.com wrote:
>My heater was always AWESOME! But my cooling never really was. Sure,
>an N/A 110 doesn't take anywhere near the amount of cooling as a
>jazzed up 180, but add air conditioning, and things are no longer
>really adequate.
>And remember that same 110 and the 180 turbo have exactly the same
>cooling system. Clearly not a great idea by any stretch.
>
>Drive a Corvair hard and spirited (why else would there be 140, 150
>and 180 engines?) and there just ain't enough cooling at all.
>
>John Roberts

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

For pictures:  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

(You can see why we love this state :-) )