<VV> Valve cover racer

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 13:51:27 EDT 2011

In a message dated 10/25/2011 9:05:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vair140 at aol.com writes:

I'm in  the process of building my 1st valve cover racer and need some help
in the  area of wheels (CD's) and what they are installed on so that the
CD'S stay on  and turn smoothly.  Any help?

Regards, Guy  Brandes

Guy - If you think Corvair racers are secretive about what they do to make
their cars faster, wait until you get tips from the Valve Cover guys. Good
Luck!  <grin>

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA