<VV> LM turbos and no lower shrouds

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Oct 25 17:14:11 EDT 2011

That is a nice car!  Fast as stink, comfy, reliable, and you don't
have to take the shrouds off to drive around town on a nice day ;-) E

At 01:05 PM 10/25/2011, Harry Yarnell wrote:
>...or a CTS-V...

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

For pictures:  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

(You can see why we love this state :-) )