<VV> DULL Cars WAS LM turbos and no lower shrouds [no Corvair]

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 20:06:47 EDT 2011

 I have SO many stories about my Legacy GT wagon and the 300ZXTT and older 'muscle' cars. The muscle car owner is rarely happy. And given that the GT does 0-60 in 5.5 seconds and the Z does the same in 4.8 seconds, well, that IS the very definition of the Hand Of God pushing into your back!! At least as far as well behaved street cars go. Then there's the exceptional handling, etc. So, modern cars are boring? Hardly. Sure, there are the 'appliance' cars out there, various Ford Tauri come to mind, and the various other sweethearts of the rental fleets, but who here would buy one of those?

Just a smattering of seriously fun modern cars:

Subaru STi
Nissan 370Z
Nissan GT-R
Any Corvette