<VV> LM Turbos and No Lower Shrouds

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Tue Oct 25 22:46:03 EDT 2011

Smitty Says;  After many years on this forum I don't know what else I
expect, but how do we always get off Corvairs to prove a point?  I don't
give a rats a** about Mazda boat motors Or restrictive turbo V W mufflers or
Porsches or Diesel trucks or stomping on Corvettes for fun.  Show me how any
of these things contribute to better understanding of Corvairs.   We all
know that technology has advanced in the automotive world.  Some of that
might be used on Corvairs.  So put some of that on your Corvair and tell us
how you did it and how well it worked.   Otherwise, go get on the 12 ton
truck climbing mountains forum.