<VV> A Real Blast WAS DULL Cars

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Oct 26 09:52:37 EDT 2011

Not too good a guess on your part, Roy.  Apparently you have missed the point.  A C6 Corvette is a BLAST when you turn OFF the traction control and launch control and challenge yourself to do better than the computer.  It is sort of like the difference between flying a toy plane on a string and 'dog fighting' toy planes in free flight.  If gas mileage is a factor one might as well kick back in the old Lazy-Boy.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.