<VV> Hills, curves and PGs ...

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Fri Oct 28 21:46:46 EDT 2011

Mr. Shortle,

Glad your trip was uneventful, if a little boring !  No hills and no
interesting curves to keep the circulation going?  Hills with curves seem
always to throw PGs into the wrong gear, which is my main complaint (besides
being a passenger in my own car ?)

Long, high speed climbs through hills are where sticks are no fun anyway,
and act like automatic transmissions since you're not shifting anyway.

Maybe it's just me, but "shifting" is part of driving, although I understand
sometimes one might just want to let the car do the driving instead ?

I get it, plus it's hard to text with a stick, so I guess that's one more
"plus" for the PG?

Palm Springs was great, but I didn't get a chance to say HI while you/we
were there.

I did get some shots of your Rampy though, nice ride (even if it is a PG),
really though, it is a good looking truck (if you don't mind me calling it a
"truck" ~ too good lookin')!

Charlie