<VV> How High Should It Be?

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 10:28:17 EDT 2011

Bob- Although I have not removed a gas tank on an FC, I have replaced the gas tank on my early turbo.The height that I needed to jack my car to get the tank to clear on the way out ended up being the sameheight needed for me to lay on my back comfortably with enough room to work. I know I didnt come closeto maxing out my jack stands when doing the job.Kevin Nash