<VV> POWERSLIDES ~ is "Comfort level" why we drive Corvairs ?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sun Oct 30 11:08:00 EDT 2011

Sound like driving long distances is why you want "comfort level" but not
the other way around?  You'd buy a barge for that, IMHO.

For fun you want a car that can roll over a dime, and be able to tell if
it's heads or tails.

I rented a 2012 Ford Queen Victoria last weekend ~ comfortable, room for 12
in the front seat, like sitting on a gigantic sofa, but felt like I was
navigation a barge.

The only thing missing were the aroma therapy candles and mood lighting ?

Not the reason that I drive Corvairs, though, that's for sure.

Charlie