<VV> PG Discussion ~ got a little off-topic ? Back on track ...

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sun Oct 30 13:42:17 EDT 2011

Yeah, we are getting a little off-topic here, but it started out as
"automatic Trans Corvairs vs. manual shift Corvairs"

It somehow turned into "driving boats on long trips" rather than the "joy of
driving a Corvair with manual controls"

Sorry about that, but it was not my intention, and I don't care a fig about
automatic trans Queen Victorias, etc.  Got nuttin' to do with Corbvairs
IMHO?

Charlie