<VV> power door locks

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 01:56:08 EDT 2011

Something I've had rolling around in the back of my mind for a long time
now just came up in conversation with a friend.  I'm sure I won't get to it
for a long time but I'd like to start a discussion.

So has anyone installed power doorlocks in their Corvair?  I want
everything to look 100% stock, I just want a power lock remote on my
keychain.  I'm certain that kits have to be available from the hot rod
crowd, but I'd like to know if anyone has any input on where you can get
the best deal, what works well and what doesn't etc.

Thanks,
--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA