<VV> power door locks

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:27:55 EDT 2011

Ray-  One of the guys with a '63 Conv had power locks at a local show here last summer.  He had removed door handles.  Said it was a tight fit, but it worked.  Also had those long Cadillac type tail lights, looked weird.   Don't know him personally, but could probably locate him.
My son is anticipating putting them on '61 Lakewood sometime in the near future.  I'm sure it can be done, although I'm not doing it myself.
 Ken Clark