<VV> thanks to all

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:55:31 EDT 2011

When I ask the most questions is when I'm very actively working out in the
shop and therefore spending a lot less time in front of my computer, so
often I fall way to far behind to individually thank people for their
advice and help.

Thanks to all who have answered my many questions!

Now I'm headed back out to the shop to fight with the 63' which decided to
act up yesterday (after I'd done a lot of tinkering with the carbs the day
before).  I won't get into details here.. if I can't figure it out you'll
all be hearing from me tonight =)

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA