<VV> Plastic parts replicators are named after great people !

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Mon Oct 31 17:07:39 EDT 2011

Interesting that these replicators are named after my friend :

To date, the RepRap project has released four 3D printing machines:
"Darwin", "Mendel", "Prusa Mendel" and "Huxley."

I want to buy one just for that !

Are these for reproducing accurate renderings of small parts in other
scales, such as scale modeling ?

I'm trying to render 1/18 scale coupe tops for the Yat Ming 1969 Corvair
diecast, with paying a tool and die guy a bazillion bucks (pricing them out
of our wallets !)

Is this doable, and does anyone have one for sale ?  (and how nuch ?)

Charlie