<VV> anyone have photos of a Marina Blue car with the "Bright Mettalic Blue" interior?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:59:56 EDT 2011

My father fell in love with a Marina Blue (not original) early car at the
Detroit Homecoming and we are now planning to paint up my newly aquired 62'
coupe for him in that color.  The question that follows is what color
interior to put inside the car.  We'd rather go with a blue interior, and
the most likely to "match" is the 66' Bright blue interior that would have
been available with that paint code.  I know that Clark's will make the 62'
upholstery in the 66' color for an extra charge.

I'm going to order samples in 62' Light Blue and 66' Bright Blue for
comparison to see if I really need to pay the extra fee for the 66' color
interior, but I need a good photo showing the 66' Marina Blue/Bright Met.
Blue combination for a reference point to see if the difference between the
two interior colors is going to be a problem or not.

A picture of a 62 "light met. blue" interior with Marina blue paint would be
fantastic too, but since it is not a factory color for that year it is
unlikely anyone would have one.  I'd also be happy for anyone to share their
opinions on interior colors to go with the Marina Blue paint.

Thanks!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA