<VV> blue on blue

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 20:57:53 EDT 2011

Thanks for the replies and photos everyone,

My father is really pretty set on the Marina blue exterior paint, our
secondary consideration is for a factory correct for 62' Silver Blue paint
job with corresponding 62' light met. blue interior.  White isn't an option
only because the car will serve as a daily driver and we don't want to
constantly battle discoloration... it is a beautiful combo for sure!

Thanks to the pictures I received in reply I will be able to much more
effectively decide whether or not I need to pay the extra fee to use the 66'
interior color instead of just ordering the 62 stock interior....  the
samples will be much more meaningful with those photo's for reference.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA