<VV> FC Rims

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 01:55:00 EDT 2011

Mike,  I have found that 14's are getting harder to find. I have my 63 FC, and my restored 64 Chevelle convert. that both have vary good tires as far as the tread goes. But both have tires that are dated 1999. Both are stored in a temperature and humidity controlled room. I should get good life out of them. But there at an age that I don't trust my life with them. Tires are really not that much.  In your case, since your looking for rims, then tires. I'd be looking for some really nice 16's, and checking there fit.  LOTS of tires to choose from, and for a long time to come.  Bob Dunahugh