<VV> FC Rims

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Sun Sep 4 14:40:24 EDT 2011

Happy long weekend group.

Wondered if anyone in the deep south had a set of useable FC rims they'd part with.  Or a pair, I can use regular 14s on the back.

>From the emails I saved from before I believe I can use 195R14 tires to best replicate what was originally on a Rampside.  Has anyone had any trouble mounting these on the 5.5 or a standard 6in rim?

If I go with 195/70R15, can I use any run-of-the-mill GM big car or truck rim?

The 15s might be a necessity in case a good set of FC rims are not easy to come across.

Thanks everyone.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia