<VV> Mitty Posters for 2009, 2011?

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 5 12:53:33 EDT 2011

    For those who may be interested there were two posters for the Corvairs at the Mitty, 2009 with seven cars and 2011 with five cars. None were taken in 2010 with three cars in attendance. I do have some photos from 2010 as well as other years.
  If you want poster sized copies of the 2009 and 2011 year posters email the photog below. I believe he was charging $25 each. He does not have a web site.

  Scott Schleh
  1090 Cherry Tree Rd.
  St. Augustine, FL. 32086
  904-794-1295
  mrclaycars at aol.com

  For the 2012 Mitty we will have some killer posters done as it will be the biggest and best "Corvairs At the Mitty" ever! Be there and see it for yourself.
  Rick Norris
  #36 Sunoco Corvair
  www.corvairalley.com

  2012 Speedfest at the Classic Motorsports Mitty
  April 27-April 29 - Road Atlanta - Braselton, GA