<VV> Dana Corvair

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 08:21:52 EDT 2011

 There is no historical context to call it a Stinger. Dana never called it a Stinger. Even it's P.O's Kevin never called it a Stinger. Kasey has decided to call it a Stinger - that doesn't make it a Stinger.

 It was not ordered identical to your 108, nor my 117 - it was ordered with an A.I.R. package, as it was sold in California.

 Mike
 YS-117

--- On Mon, 9/5/11, Bob Dunahugh <yenko108 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> The car has an interesting background  that has Yenko
> and Dana history intertwined together. I've read some of the
> paper trail. Mark and Curtis are correct, but it also comes
> down to, how do you describe something. The car was ordered
> from Chevrolet, identical to my 67 Yenko Stinger # 108. Same
> COPO #.

Then the COPO cars that